Just wanted to share this birthday card I made for a special birthday. I created a lever card...and there are quite a few pictures below!
The card front has a window and the centre panel works like a 'lever' that fits through the window.
If you're interested in the template for this Lever Card, you can find it HERE.
- Bright Tilda--it's a Special Edition Stamp
- Birthday Tilda from the You Are So Special Collection 2011
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #331 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge #28 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #26 - Anything Goes
I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #318 - Flowers/Nature
Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #81 - Birthday
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #147 - Anything Goes
Morgan's Artworld Challenge #19 - More than One Fold
Petal Lu Aloha Friday Challenge #22 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge #263 - Cards of Many Folds
The Pencil Case Wk 29 - Anything Goes Crafting Challenge
The Ribbon Girl - September 'Use Any Image' Challenge
That's it! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the visit. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Webster's Pages
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Ovals and Petite Ovals; Noor! Design/Joy! Crafts 6002/0359 (flourishes) and 6002/0157 (flowers); Memory Box 98261 Kaleidoscope Butterfly and 98743 Kensington Border (small butterfly)
Punches: EK Success Small Rettro Flowers; Fiskars Celestial 3-in-1corner punch (flower centres) ; Michaels mini Sun (flower centres); Carla Crafts Small Cosmos (flower centres); Martha Stewart Rose Leaf
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Aged Mahogany; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes Tilda #1: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair and shoes Tilda #2: walnut, terracotta, burnt orange, spice, apricot
- red shades: berry red, flex R665, 185-T, lipstick red, 178-T
- stems and leaves: 5767-T, apple cider
- green dress: forest green, 370-T, Touch 47, leaf green, green shoot
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T