Just a short post here. I have a card to share with you, using one of my favorite stamps from Magnolia Stamps.
A closer look at this sweet gal being featured.
This image stamp is called 'Tilda with Two Rosettes' from Magnolia Stamps from their Special Moments Collection 2013.
Challenges for this card:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #179 - Flowers + A Sentiment
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 158 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar May Challenge - Flowers
Crafty Friends Challenge #57 - Cute
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 36 - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge #114 - Anything Goes w/optional for the girls/Mother's Day
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #477 - Dies and punches
Dies R Us Challenge #72 - Flowers (see below for list of dies)
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Wk 19 - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Paper Adventures KN Aspen Blossom Plaid; Chatterbox Light Den Cirles
Dies: Spellbinders Curved Borders Two and Rose Creations; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Poppystamps1436 Dogwood Blossoms and 98261 Kaleidescope Butterfly; Joy! Crafts/Noor! Design 6002/0157 Floral Flourishes
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood and Bundles Sage; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- blue shades: midnight blue, twilight sky, polar blue
- green shades: pesto, 5767-T, apple cider
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T